Who are we?
We, as GamePoint, enable people to connect and play together on a daily basis. Everything started in 1998 with matchmaking services for many of the great first-person shooter games. To augment these live services, we developed expertise in extensive online customer and community support. Since the early 2000’s GamePoint set foot in the world of social games with the release of our first product; GamePoint Darts. GamePoint now entertains more than 1.000.000 monthly active players from all over the world with its synchronous bingo, social casino, card, and board games. This high sense of community and interaction with our customers, in combination with the ability to play live with other people, is what defines the company at its core.
The Technical Director is responsible for overseeing the manufacturing technical operation through teams, leading efforts of technology strategy, architecture, and IT plans.
Responsible for safety, productivity, continuous improvement, and employee engagement.
- Directly managing engineering teams across multiple pods or products (Client, Backend, and QA teams)
- Supporting Product Owners and Technical Leads in defining project direction.
- Responsible for making sure that products are up to date with any external and when required internal technology changes.
- Working with product leadership and BA on the product roadmap and rollouts.
- Collaborate with the Game Director on a daily basis.
- As a leader, ensure that code quality, reusability, and documentation are always a high priority.
- Help production define the project roadmap by giving your experience and insights to help deliver a high-quality product.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build a strategy.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge and experience with Unity (over 5 years);
- Ability to navigate services (Firebase, Adjust, Fb, SDK);
- Knowledge and experience C#, .Net;
- Knowledge of programming patterns;
- Knowledge of ООP;
- Knowledge of SOLID;
- Experience with Jira, and Confluence.