GamePoint is looking for a Senior Unity Developer on a full-time basis.
About the Role:
You have the following qualifications:
- Extensive understanding and advanced knowledge of C#
- Experience in Unity3D (3+ years)
- Experience with game development
- Team player, open-minded
- Writing well commented and easy to understand code
- Big sense of responsibility, commitment, and flexibility
Will be a plus:
- Basic understanding of Shaders
- Basic understanding of Lights within Unity
- Understanding of the concepts: Batching, Fill-Rate, 9-slice, Texture Atlas
- Basic understanding of Shaders for UI elements
- Basic knowledge of poker
- Good knowledge of English
To keep the balance, GamePoint offers:
- Fun, passionate and creative game studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere
- An international environment that offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
- Remote or work from Krakow office during the war in Ukraine, then comfortable office in the Kyiv city center (Pecherska station in 5 min) or hybrid schedule
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities — you will have your own budget for conferences and courses
- An epic annual company trip to GamePoint Summit every year
- English courses
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers. GamePoint aims to entertain a worldwide audience with its real-time multiplayer social games (slots and casinos). By providing social features in our games and extensive community support, GamePoint builds on long-term relationships with its users.
We highly appreciate our employees. If you have new ideas or want to try out new technologies in our company; please do! If your job makes you happy, you make us happy!
Ready for a new challenge?