The Gamepack team is ready to welcome a new Account Manager
Please continue reading if you:
— believe that you can develop chemistry with almost any person even in a short LinkedIn message
— know how to develop relations with clients to bring more profit
— understand the gaming industry and are ready to constantly learn more, can boast that your English level is (nearly) fluent.
Sounds familiar? Don’t hesitate to apply! Please mind that we will only consider candidates relevant experience in the game industry.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Act as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to your clients
- Negotiate business terms with customers
- Process incoming queries from potential customers
- Generate leads, acquire new clients and update our clients’ database
- Partner with our production team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives
- Participate in various business events (conferences, business negotiations)
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationships
- Collect feedback from the customers and use it to improve our services
- Manage financial KPIs (e.g., profitability)
- Work with legal documents (NDAs, service agreements)
- Prepare reports for the company’s management.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- At least 0.5+ years work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, Delivery Manager, Project Manager, or relevant customer-facing role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for effective cooperation with clients and production teams
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level is a must
- A strong client-oriented mentality
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactivity
- Experience in contract negotiations
- Strong risk management skills
- Focus on nurturing relationships, not just closing deals.
- Native Ukrainian language
Nice to have:
- Being a gamer is a plus
- Having a developed network of connections in the game industry is a plus
What is important for us in a person?
- Teamwork skills
- Sociability and good communication skills will be a plus
- High level of self-organization and ability to estimate the time spent on the upcoming task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A desire to study and develop your skills
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
Why do we enjoy working here?
- An opportunity to communicate with representatives of the world’s top gaming companies and work on ambitious projects together with IGG, Outfit7, Playrix, and many more
- Rapid professional growth in the gaming industry
- Friendly atmosphere and open-minded management
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- 20 paid vacation days;
- Sick days;
- Salary 800-1600$ & bonuses.