We are looking for a responsible Legal Counsel/Lawyer to improve and build our legal processes in Gameloft Ukraine.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the IT industry, international companies, or law firms;
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Law;
- Ability to make independent decisions and learn quickly.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and result orientation.
- Having strong business and legal writing skills.
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Preferred location — physically in Kharkiv or region, Lviv location is also possible.
- Provide personal consultations on various legal issues for our employees.
- Managing various legal activities, including legal due diligence, commercial projects, and corporate & tax matters.
- Provide efficient legal support for the everyday business activity of Gameloft Ukraine.
- Providing legal guidance on intellectual property issues, such as copyright and trademark matters.
- Interacting with state authorities, notaries, banks, and external parties.
- Collaborating with legal advisors on consultations, research, submissions, and additional initiatives when required.
- Conducting legal research and assisting in the understanding and implementation of legal regulations.
- Reviewing and drafting a wide range of agreements. Supervising and offering advice on general corporate and business concerns.
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave.
- Relocation package.
- Free English courses.
- Medical insurance.
- Gym compensation.