As an ASO marketing manager, your main objectives will be to increase organic visibility and conversion rate for the game as well as working alongside with a product marketing manager on the strategy and performance. You’ll be in charge of planning the ASO strategy from scratch and find new opportunities to grow your apps.
- 2+ years in consumer/digital marketing;
- 1+ year experience in ASO marketing (will be a plus)
- Upper Intermediate English is a must;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyse statistical data to make optimization decisions, providing data reports analysis and case studies;
- Experience with project management, comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborating with internal teams in remote locations;
- Experience with analytics tools and software (e.g. AppAnnie, SensorTower, AppTweak, Mobile Action, AppsFlyer etc.);
- Good understanding of ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for improving app stores performance and growing app installs (will be a plus);
- Knowledge and passion for video games especially mobile casual games.
Organic visibility & Store conversion rate
- Build the ASO yearly roadmap in accordance to new releases and objectives set up by the Game team;
- Implement the keyword optimization strategy for all the markets: from keyword research to keyword analysis;
- Implement the A/B testing strategy from the beginning to end: build roadmap and hypothesis, create visual and text assets requests for artists and copywriters, apply the tests and monitor closely impact on stores;
- Define and launch promotional content on the stores in order to boost performance and revenue;
- Create pitches and provide deliverables for featurings requested by Partnership team each quarter;
- Take care of release notes and other defined deliverables during update submission;
- Monitor average rating to make sure the game is always above 4* and, if needed, challenge the in-app prompt strategy;
- Gaming Market analysis
- Expand your knowledge on third party platforms and PC platforms.
Reporting & Benchmark
- Conduct regular competitors’ benchmark and stay aware of the latest ASO trends;
- Analyse A/B tests results and create post-mortem/case-study to share learnings with other teams;
- Monitor and report App store performance and other ASO metrics for all the consoles (store listing visitors, installs acquired, conversion rate, etc.);
- Monitor and report all the featurings received on the stores, especially the ones pitched by Partnership team;
- Monitor and report all the LiveOps content promoted on the stores;
- Discuss and share best practices with other ASO experts through monthly calls;
- Investigate and implement new hypotheses to find ways to increase the organic visibility of your apps.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a test assessment.