UI / UX Designer serves is a bridge between Game Designer and 2D Artist. Your task is to create an ideal block interface (layout) for the given game and to lead it up to the final release.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Experience in web design, prototyping advertising products, or working on gaming interfaces for at least for 2 years
- The habit of thinking in a block/grid layout. You with the naked eye can find the place where “it is necessary to move 3 pixels to the right”
- Academic knowledge of the composition and color fundamentals and modern developments in the psychology of the perception of interfaces
- The ability to prototype interactively (to test regularly its own interface, to find faults in it and eliminate them)
- Knowledge of the Indirect Control basic techniques — the ability to organize visual and textual information on the screen to persuade the player to do exactly what is required
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional stress resistance
- Love for games (in particular, for gaming interfaces)
As an advantage:
- Experience with Adobe Flash and with Action Script
- Form the architecture (flow) and layout (layout) of game interfaces based on the game functionality obtained from Game Designer
- Present the layout of the interface in a form which will be understandable by Game Designer and Art Director and as flexible as possible to make changes to their feedbacks
- Prepare a technical task for the artist a technical task about the graphic elements, which he will need to complete your layout
- Ensure the accuracy of layout interface: the absence of unjustified overlaps, distortions, “flooding”, “depressions” and other phenomena not peculiar to perfectionists
- Together with Art Director, create and refine a grid document (UI Book) for each project a grid document (UI Book), which will take into account all the basic requirements for style and size of interface elements
- Ensure that the game interface conforms to all UI Book standards, without deviating from the style / standards, and without the appearance of new, duplicating or inconsistent components
- Transfer the prepared for implementation (texture atlases, PSD with an understandably named structure of folders and layers) materials of the final interface to programmers prepared for implementation (texture atlases, PSD with an understandably named structure of folders and layers) materials of the final interface to programmers
- Test the interface inside the game after its implementation by programmers and monitor that all technical flaws are corrected in accordance with the original plan.
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave
- Relocation package
- Free English courses
- Regular corporate events and team building
- Lunch compensation
- Gym compensation.
Please send your CV, MANDATORY including a LINK to your PORTFOLIO on any online resource. Candidates without a portfolio will not be examined!