Frogwares is currently looking for a Quest Designer to join the dynamic team of game designers for its upcoming titles. Our expert team creates games that are highly praised by millions of players, as well as industry experts all over the world.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Passion for video games of various genres, especially open-world and narrative-heavy games;
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Level of English — Upper Intermediate +;
- Advanced PC user;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Understanding of gameplay fundamentals and rules;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
Nice to have:
- Unreal Engine experience. Blueprint knowledge. Writing chops.
- Experience with Trello and mantis;
- Participation in at least one released commercial game product;
- Designing game quests. From their inception and pitching phase through their scripting, polishing, bug fixing, and releasing the game;
- Using the internally developed tools to script the quests;
- Organizing and managing the production work related to the quest you are responsible for;
- Close work with narration and feature design teams on delivering the stories through gameplay in an intended way;
Why do we enjoy working here?
- An exciting project where you can develop professionally;
- Intellectually stimulating work environment and peers;
- Sense of ownership for world-renown game series;
- Agile atmosphere with no bureaucracy and hierarchy;
- Secured compensation level, paid vacations/sick leaves;
- Regular reviews/feedback and development support;
Founded in 2000, Frogwares is an independent gamedev studio, based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Thanks to the cooperative work of talented teams, our games are available for major platforms, including PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Best known for the popular Sherlock Holmes series, we aim to create immersive single-player experiences that stay with players after they put down the gamepad. With millions of players worldwide, Frogwares continues to develop a rich portfolio for the new generation of gamers.
For more information, visit www.frogwares.com
About our projects and games