· Fluent written and spoken English
· Strong dramatic writing skills
· Deep understanding of story structure, non-linear narrative, verbal and non-verbal storytelling methods
· Passion for video games of various genres, especially for open-world genre. Rich gaming experience, preferably in latest open world games
· Advanced PC user
An advantage will be considered:
· Experience in the industry
· Participation in at least one released commercial game product
· Experience using game editor, Unreal Engine (UDK)
· Utilizing visualization tools (MS Visio) or narrative design tools/text engines (articy:draft, ultra-outliner, Twine, inkle)
· Experience working in Agile environment
• An exciting project where you can develop professionally
• Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience
• Intellectually stimulating work environment and peers
• Sense of ownership for world-renown game series
• Agile atmosphere with no bureaucracy and hierarchy
• Secured compensation level, paid vacations/sick leaves
• Regular reviews/feedback and development support
• Wellbeing and health culture
• Corporate Psychologist
• Great, friendly, passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games
• “Goodies” in the office and holidays events
• Flexible work time
· Create open-world investigation quests
· Write branching dialogues, documents and various in-game texts
· Create and maintain game lore, characters and setting details
· Taking active part in the game prototyping and debugging, including in-house development tools
· Actively cooperating and supporting other team members, especially quest designers
· Create and maintain design documentation on the project
Frogwares Team is currently looking for a Narrative Designer.
Our expert team create games which are liked by more than 7 000 000 players over the world.
We are fierce independent creators of the gaming industry.
Created in 2000, Frogwares is an independent video game development studio. Thanks to the work of a talented team of 70+ artists and programmers, Frogwares games available for major gaming platforms, including Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS, Wii, PC and mobile. With over 7 million units sold in the last decade, Frogwares continues to develop a rich portfolio of games.
For more information, visit www.frogwares.com.