We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our publishing team within a new product group at Frag Lab to be the driving force behind creating a great experience for all players.
The Designer will report to Art Director and Live team
What will you do?
- Develop and execute creative assets for in-game promo, social media,web, in-game shop, game stores (aso) etc.
- Maintain brand identity while evolving brand aesthetic across all visual channels.
- Assist with organizing and archiving all visual and graphic assets. Skilled in typography and illustration.
- Create complex-animated and non-standard banners.
- Resize and localize banners.
- Create illustrations for video, web, and large-format printing
- Visualize finished 3D models and apply post-effects
- Manage technical design and adaptations (retouch, adapt images for formats specified)
- Create promo assets for ad campaigns, in-game events, exhibitions, eSports tournaments, etc.
- Develop ad mock-ups and promo products, and provide art direction
What are we looking for?
- Experience with 2D Artist
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- Ability to adjust to certain stylistic variety.
- Experience working with photo references
- The skill to create photorealistic environments from photos and visualize 3D objects
- Artistic taste
- 3+ years of design experience
- Professional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Marmoset, Blender
- Mastery of graphic design: illustration, retouching, page layouts, 3D (optional)
- A high-quality portfolio
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- competitive salary & benefits package
- modern and comfortable office with lots of perks
- perfect working conditions and great team to work with
- 28-days paid vacation
- training programs
- corporate events and team buildings
- English classes
- medical insurance