Who we are
Evoplay is one of the leading iGaming providers, recognized for its innovative approach to game development and technological solutions.
Our mission is to surprise not only the iGaming market but the entire entertainment industry with our interesting and unique products. Our game portfolio of 200+ titles, where each is a unique and exciting story, is presented all over the world, including Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the CIS. The key to this success is the teamwork of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal and love games. Evoplay is the first to introduce a 3D/VR gambling game at ICE 2018, and created Dungeon: Immortal Evil — the first 3D RPG-inspired hack and slash video slot in 2020. We have received numerous nominations at prestigious iGaming awards ceremonies (EGR’s Awards, CasinoBeats, SBC Awards, etc.).
The expertise we’re looking for
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Employer Branding, HR Marketing, or Internal Communications.
- Proficiency in both internal and external communications, along with the ability to organize engaging events.
- Strong skills in Social Media Management (SMM) and copywriting; we are looking for someone passionate about creating compelling content.
- Demonstrated creativity and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, with a focus on consistency and flexibility, self-organization, and multitasking.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A great team player who believes in the power of brainstorming.
- Upper intermediate level of English proficiency.
- Experience in building employer branding in Poland would be a significant advantage.
Your position will include
- Manage internal communications to keep employees engaged, informed, and interested.
- Participate in creating or optimising employee journey related projects (onboarding, adaptation, etc.)
- Drive internal HR Brand initiatives, including events, competitions, team-building activities, and bonus programs.
- Develop and implement strategies for external and internal HR Branding.
- Create and manage content for social media platforms and our career website.
- Ensure our consistent presence on external job boards and in media.
- Be a standout communicator, always driven and ambitious!
What we offer:
We’re here to make a difference! The iGaming world is fun. It’s an exciting and fast-changing industry, and we provide people with different services for their consistent growth, wellness and fun.
- Corporate psychologist;
- Gifts for significant occasions;
- Legal support;
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct access to C-level and opportunity to suggest new business ideas and drive changes.
If you are ready to work in a dynamic team, passionate about the product, technology, and the world of entertainment, we’re waiting for your CV and portfolio to schedule an online/offline meeting and get to know each other better!