Who we are
Evoplay is one of the leading iGaming providers, recognized for its innovative approach to game development and technological solutions.
Our mission is to surprise not only the iGaming market but the entire entertainment industry with our interesting and unique products. Our game portfolio of 200+ titles, where each is a unique and exciting story, is presented all over the world, including Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the CIS. The key to this success is the teamwork of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal and love games. Evoplay is the first to introduce a 3D/VR gambling game at ICE 2018, and created Dungeon: Immortal Evil — the first 3D RPG-inspired hack and slash video slot in 2020. We have received numerous nominations at prestigious iGaming awards ceremonies (EGR’s Awards, CasinoBeats, SBC Awards, etc.).
The expertise we’re looking for
- Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment;
- Practical knowledge of different recruitment approaches and resources;
- Proven experience in recruitment for IT and non-IT positions;
- Experience in various ways and methods of verifying skills of candidates different levels;
- Good team player and strong ability to work as an independent specialist;
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand different personalities;
- Ability to set priorities and attention to details;
- Fluent English and Ukrainian — spoken and written.
Your position will include
- Be fully involved in the recruitment lifecycle by sourcing talent via the various mediums we use;
- To liaise with other departments within the company to reach talent acquisition goals;
- To be fully responsible in the talent acquisition process;
- Screening of incoming CV’s from different sources;
- Setting up and attending recruitment meetings and interviews;
- Updating the internal systems;
- Advertising of available positions via all pre-defined mediums;
- To take responsibility to suggest and then implement any ideas or improvements specifics for the recruitment team;
- To push forward attraction and talent selection concepts;
- Take responsibility to finish duties, be it in or outside of working hours.
What we offer
We’re here to make a difference! The iGaming world is fun. It’s an exciting and fast-changing industry, and we provide people with different services for their consistent growth, wellness and fun.
- Corporate psychologist;
- Gifts for significant occasions;
- Legal support;
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct access to C-level and opportunity to suggest new business ideas and drive changes.
If you are ready to work in a dynamic team, passionate about the product, technology, and the world of entertainment, we’re waiting for your CV and portfolio to schedule an online/offline meeting and get to know each other better!