Who we are
Evoplay is one of the leading iGaming providers, recognized for its innovative approach to game development and technological solutions.
Our mission is to surprise not only the iGaming market but the entire entertainment industry with our interesting and unique products. Our game portfolio of 140+ titles, where each is a unique and exciting story, is presented all over the world, including Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the CIS. The key to this success is the teamwork of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal and love games. Evoplay is the first to introduce a 3D/VR gambling game at ICE 2018, and created Dungeon: Immortal Evil — the first 3D RPG-inspired hack and slash video slot in 2020. We have received numerous nominations at prestigious iGaming awards ceremonies (EGR’s Awards, CasinoBeats, SBC Awards, etc.).
The expertise we’re looking for
- Assistant with a minimum of 1 years of experience;
- Proactive, forward-thinking individual who is able to anticipate the needs of his/her manager and remain one step ahead at all times;
- Resourceful, and creative problem-solver with sound judgment and a demonstrated ability to resolve issues onsite and remotely
- Master of time management and prioritization and able to help your executive to get the most out of every minute of the day
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and assertive, fully proficient in English and Ukrainian (both verbal and written)
- Team-player with a can-do attitude and an innate ability to adapt to different work styles, make things happen, and help broader team needs;
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Slack, and/or similar software;
Your position will include
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments
- Organising meetings, maintaining comprehensive and accurate records of the meetings
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager of important tasks and deadlines
- Manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organisational impact
- Assist in supporting all departments
- Prioritises conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Provides backup support to other administrative support staff
What we offer
We’re here to make a difference! The iGaming world is fun. It’s an exciting and fast-changing industry, and we provide people with different services for their consistent growth, wellness and fun.
- Corporate psychologist;
- Gifts for significant occasions;
- Legal support;
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct access to C-level and opportunity to suggest new business ideas and drive changes.
If you are ready to work in a dynamic team, passionate about the product, technology, and the world of entertainment, we’re waiting for your CV and portfolio to schedule an online/offline meeting and get to know each other better!