DIGIC is a 20-year-old, Annie Award winning animation studio based in Hungary that has made its reputation with its high-end 3D animation for feature films, and commercials within the video game industry.
DIGIC is best known for creating fine details and realistic characters as well as world-class rendering in the production of the animated shorts.
We are looking for Lighting and Compositing Artists to join our team in Budapest for both short- and long-term projects!
- Lighting of Maya scenes, achieving the right mood the shot requires;
- Compositing of the lit scenes in Nuke, achieving the final image.
- Expert knowledge of lighting and shading elements of Maya;
- Good working knowledge of any node based compositing software (preferably Nuke);
- Good visual sense of lighting for 3D photorealism;
- Basic knowledge of light- and color composition, 2D layout;
- Good eye for details;
- At least two years of production experience in a similar position.
- Design/Art background;
- Basic knowledge of Arnold;
- Photography/lighting knowledge;
- Shading knowledge;
- Ability to create Nuke gizmos, tcl and Python scripting.
What we offer
- Employment or freelancing positions are both available;
- Supportive work environment;
- Personal relocation support or remote solutions.