Devoted Studios manages external game development, on a global scale. We partner with the best studios, teams, and individual creators for a network of resources with unrivaled availability. We treat them like family, help them grow, share our experiences, and commit to their success.The Devoted talent pool spans cultures, experience, and personalities.
What this means for our clients is a network of the best talent with flexible options and competitive bids. This unique approach allows us to maximize compatibility, considering budget, time zones, and more. We then manage the production with personal attention and expertise, all with a commitment to your vision
We are seeking an experienced QA Lead to join our mid-sized team of developers and managers, working on a cutting-edge project that involves managing game development art assets (2D, 3D, animations, etc.) and integrating AI tools.
Key Responsibilities: # Develop and implement comprehensive test strategies, plans, and processes for manual and automated testing of the platform, ensuring the highest quality and reliability.
- Work closely with the development team to understand the platform’s features, requirements, and potential areas of risk, and ensure thorough test coverage.
- Organize and oversee the manual testing process, including test case creation, execution, and defect tracking.
- Establish and lead the automated testing process from the ground up, selecting appropriate tools, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Continuously evaluate and improve testing processes, incorporating best industry practices and innovations.
- Monitor and analyze test results, identify trends, and communicate findings to the team to drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely resolution of defects and thorough validation of bug fixes.
- Train, mentor, and provide guidance to junior QA team members, fostering a culture of quality and collaboration.
- Work closely with project stakeholders to ensure that quality standards and timelines are met.
Requirements: # Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance, with a focus on both manual and automated testing.
- 1+ year of experience leading a team of manual and automated testers.
- Proven experience in creating and implementing test strategies, plans, and processes for complex web-based applications.
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices and testing methodologies.
- Experience with UI automated testing tools and frameworks.
- Experience with creating release plans and release testing management.
- Experience with Supertest, Playwright will be a plus.
- Experience with extended Postman testing scripts and flows will be a plus.
- Experience with Websocket based applications will be a plus.
- Interest in and understanding of game development art assets creation (2D, 3D, animations) is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong focus on collaboration and leadership.
- Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development
- Interesting and challenging tasks — solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions — remote work, opportunity to build your own working day with flexible working hours
- А chance to work in a highly professional and dynamic team working with a wide range of International Game Production projects, attractive remuneration package, and opportunities to develop professionally
This is a remote, full-time contracted position.
We are an equal opportunity company and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for a contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.