Devoted Studios manages external game development, on a global scale. We partner with the best studios, teams, and individual creators for a network of resources with unrivaled availability. We treat them like family, help them grow, share our experiences, and commit to their success.The Devoted talent pool spans cultures, experience, and personalities.
What this means for our clients is a network of the best talent with flexible options and competitive bids. This unique approach allows us to maximize compatibility, considering budget, time zones, and more. We then manage the production with personal attention and expertise, all with a commitment to your vision
Key Responsibilities: # Lead the development and implementation of high-quality, efficient, and scalable front-end solutions using Vue.js.
- Collaborate closely with backend developers to ensure seamless integration with PHP backend services and smooth end-to-end functionality.
- Work with the team to develop services to implement the management, storage, and retrieval of game development art assets (2D, 3D, animations, etc.).
- Contribute to the design and user experience of the platform, with a focus on usability, responsiveness, and accessibility.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure the highest quality of code.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to identify and implement new features and enhancements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues, while maintaining clean and efficient code.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and support to junior front-end developers and contribute to knowledge sharing sessions.
- Lead by example and promote a culture of technical excellence within the team.
Requirements: # Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 1 year of experience leading a team or mentoring junior-middle level engineers.
- Experience of migration from Vue.js 2 to Vue.js 3 or React will be a plus.
- Experience with Websockets.
- Experience with CloudFlare Workers will be a plus.
- Experience with responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design and integration.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Interest in game development industry and experience working with AI tools is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong focus on collaboration and leadership.
- Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development
- Interesting and challenging tasks — solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions — remote work, opportunity to build your own working day with flexible working hours
- А chance to work in a highly professional and dynamic team working with a wide range of International Game Production projects, attractive remuneration package, and opportunities to develop professionally
This is a remote, full-time contracted position.
We are an equal opportunity company and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for a contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.