The analytics department’s mission is to improve our mobile products through detailed data analysis. There are a lot of users and even more data.
You’ll need to be able to get beautiful graphs from the pile of statistical data, as well as make hypotheses about the changes resulting from the launch of particular mechanics, game, or stock.
- Actively participate in the process of developing mobile games
- Set requirements for data collection and storage
- Create statistical models of user behavior and find solutions to increase retention and monetization
- Form key product metrics and build state-of-the-art dashboards to monitor the application’s state
- Conduct a full cycle of A/B testing
- Regularly generate analytical reports and recommendations for the technical team
- Participate in the implementation of research results in products.
- 1+ years hands-on experience in data analysis
- Understanding of mobile apps’ basic metrics
- Excellent understanding of mathematical statistics
- Ability to quickly and accurately write SQL queries
- Knowledge of Python or willingness to learn it quickly. Experience with Pandas and SciPy is desirable
- Experience with analytics systems (redash, periscore, looker, tableau, etc.) on the level of creating dashboards and working with them
- Experience with various task trackers and Confluence
- Ability to describe complex things intelligently and simply
- Initiative and independence
- Knowledge of machine learning (Data Mining) would be a big plus.
- Experience in the game industry or social media
Why we’re cool:
- Flexible work format. You can go to the office in Vilnius or Limassol, or work remotely. The main thing is to be online during working hours
- European employment. We’ve got jobs in Lithuania, Georgia, Montenegro, and Cyprus. You can choose whichever location best suits you
- Development. We offer English classes with a teacher, pay for professional conference trips, and partially compensate for training
- Flexibility. Sometimes you want something new. We get it—we’ll support you if you want to change positions, responsibilities, or projects
- Collaborative solutions. Each team member’s skills are important, so we listen to and hear each other
- Data reliance. We take everyone’s opinions into account, but all product decisions are based on metrics, which means no subjectivity
- And the usual—official employment, voluntary medical insurance, compensation for sports