Barbara Bang is looking for experienced QA engineers who will work with the development team to debug code and go-between any issues with software code.
- 1,5+ years of experience in manual QA testing.
- 1 years experience in Gambling industry.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Knowledge in usability and user interface testing.
- Experience in development processes.
- Keeping Company’s Games in excellent condition.
- Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results /or Testing games and game related features (such as user interface, usability, functionality.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects /or Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
Would be nice to have:
- Proven track of working with Development and QA Documentation (creating and maintaining documents, and understanding existing ones).
- English — Intermediate Level.
- Experience with TestRail, Jira.
- Experience with DevTools.
- Experience with BrowserStack.
- Ready to discuss your experience and expectations.
— 24 working days of annual paid vacation.
— 30 calendar days of annual paid sick leave with a medical document.
— 5 working days of annual paid sick leave with no documents.
— Supportive and helpful team of professionals.
— Amazing opportunity to be a part of creating the company’s history.
— Professional growth along with the company’s one.
— Transparent communication and feedback culture regarding your success and challenges, because we care.
— Currently, we are an All Remote company, so you have a possibility to work from anywhere in the world.