We are AAA Game Art Studio — art outsource studio with a focus on gamedev. Our clients are big gamedev companies such as Playtika, Wooga, Ubisoft and many more. We are a fast-growing studio and happy to announce an open vacancy “Lead 3D Artist”.
- portfolio with a variety of works;
- experience in managing a team of 3D artists remotely and implementing game art projects;
- high level of 3D Art (Realistic) expertise;
- 3D packages: Maya + substance painter — must, Zbrush, Blender, 3D Max — will be a plus;
- ability to understand different types of projects and technical documentation;
- confident knowledge of 3D development pipelining;
- good communication and organizational skills;
- knowledge of written English.
- evaluation of various projects. Construction of a Pipeline 3D project and its implementation on time;
- team building and management. Recruitment, quality control, giving feedback, optimal allocation and assistance with tasks, development, mentoring and training;
- organization of the work process. Competent distribution of the team to close work tasks without risks and downtime. Active communication with project managers. Prompt response to force majeure situations affecting successful task closure;
- direct participation in projects as a 3D artist, performing the most complex tasks. Inclusion in any task at any stage if necessary;
- performing test tasks;
- bringing tasks behind the team to final quality;
- writing feedback to team members;
Will be a plus:
- own game experience, interest in games, understanding of different game genres and characteristic techniques in visualization;
- art education;
- teaching experience.
What we offer:
- remote work in the comfort of home;
- flexible schedule;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- professional development;
- the opportunity to propose and implement their solutions/ideas;
- timely payment of salary and the prospect of its revision.