We are AAA Game Art Studio—art outsource studio with a focus on gamedev. Our clients are big gamedev companies such as Playtika, Wooga, IGG, Ubisoft and many more. We are a fast-growing studio and happy to announce an open vacancy, “Chief Operating Officer”.
- English ( at least upper-Intermediate) + knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian;
- experience in a similar position (+2 years);
- demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development;
- ability to quickly diagnose problems and anticipate potential problems;
- outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
- responsibility, organization, punctuality, ability to work in a remote team.
Would Be An Advantage:
- experience in the outsource / gamedev/ art / it industry.
- design and implement business strategies and plans;
- oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, HR, Recruiting, Sales, Finance HR, PR and other departments etc.);
- setting and controlling the implementation of the КРІ in the work of the structural units;
- finding clients, negotiating, concluding contracts;
- set comprehensive goals (plans) for the performance and growth of the company;
- daily control of the company operations;
- meets with and reports to the CEO about the company’s daily operation, as well as about the CEO’s plans for any upcoming adjustments or developments to business operations strategy, or other company goals and objectives.
What we offer:
- remote work in the comfort of home;
- flexible schedule;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- professional development;
- the opportunity to propose and implement their solutions/ideas;
- timely payment of salary and the prospect of its revision.