We are seeking a talented Build Engineer to join our team. The job will require maintaining and developing build creation process, using deep understanding of development pipelines, and utilizing best practices to ensure that we are getting stable and quality product.
- Develop and maintain our CI/CD pipeline for consistent releases with minimal downtime for various platforms.
- Ensure to have a delivery-ready build and binaries for all platforms available 24/7.
- Ensure a smooth and stable flow within our tooling and pipeline stack, so developers in teams can work to their best extent.
- Handle troubleshooting of build problems.
- Identify and address any stability, performance, and security risks.
- Collaboration with engineering and QA teams to better understand the objectives of the user stories.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, brainstorming and other initiatives of prototype development and innovation.
- Experience and conceptual knowledge with common CI systems/toolsets as well as with automated build and delivery pipelines in general, major game engine pipeline such as UE5 build, and automation experience.
- Knowledge in Python, and/or PowerShell.
- Self-motivation with a strong work ethic.
- Flexibility, ability to work collaboratively, excel as a team player.
- Can work in a feedback environment and in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Passionate about video games.
- Experience with Perforce/Swarm.
- Experience with (SQL / NoSQL).
- Configuration management tool experience.
- TeamCity experience.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE AVAILABLE