We’re seeking a talented Artist to join our team. The main focus of this position is creation of fully developed characters and participation in improvement of real-time tech and pipelines. You will be working closely with Character Art, Animation, Design, and Programming teams.
- Creation of highpoly models of characters, monsters — clothes, body parts, and accessories.
- Texturing under a PBR pipeline.
- Creation of clothes using Marvelous.
- Importing models to our engine and supporting other teams in the process.
- Participating in concept stages, proposing, and developing design ideas.
- Support of the entire character creation process to game release.
- 3 years of experience in AAA game development as a Character Artist.
- Sculpting, modeling, texturing.
- Extensive knowledge of Maya/Max/Modo, Substance Painter, Marmoset baker.
- Strong knowledge of PBR principles.
- Good skills in Zbrush and Photoshop.
- Deep understanding of animations’ requirements for low poly models creation.
- Basic knowledge of any game engine, preferably Unreal.
- In-depth knowledge of a character production pipeline.
- Able to work creatively as part of a large or small group.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Experience with Version Control Systems (SVN/Perforce) and bug trackers (Jira or similar).
- Experience in animation.
- Knowledge of Marvelous Designer.
- Knowledge of real-time hair creation pipelines and skills in 3D grooming.
- Experience in creating materials in Substance Designer.
- Experience in preparing scanned models for further steps of character creation.
- Scripting skills (in Max/Maya or external scripting tools).
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps.
- Experience in modular systems for characters.
- Knowledge about face creation techniques.
- Experience with Exodus SDK.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE AVAILABLE