We are seeking a talented Outsource Art Manager to join our team. The position will require working with internal and external artists,
familiarity with asset production control, and expertise in assets` quality.
- Work with department Leads and Producers to identify assets that need to be outsourced.
- Process content requests.
- Prepare complete tasks’ descriptions for external artists.
- Make assets follow the pipeline.
- Ensure timely internal feedback.
- Ensure outsourcing milestones are met.
- Provide vendors with all necessary references/specifications for external development.
- Work with our Art Manager and Art Leads to provide feedback and ensure quality.
- Perform technical and artistic QA of delivered art assets.
- Experience in AAA projects with PBR.
- 2+ years of experience working as a freelancer or similar.
- Strong skills in Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Marmoset, and Photoshop.
- Desire to continually improve processes.
- Desire to grow as an Art Manager.
- English is required.
- Technical mindset.
- A passion for playing games.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Work experience as an Art Lead or an Art Manager.
- Experience with Unity, Unreal, or other engines.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE AVAILABLE